Who is wyldr?
wyldr is the new personalised cooking box in town, focused on healthy and sustainable diets. We are 100% organic, plant-based first, circular and mostly regional & seasonal.
We believe in the power of conscious food choices to demand for healthier and more sustainable solutions. We believe that small changes in our dietary habits can achieve huge positive results on our lives, our health, our culture and ultimately, on our planet.
In less than a year, we delivered more than 15000 delicious meals across Berlin and Hamburg, saved 40t of CO2e and prevented 4t of food waste-, 1/2 tonnes of plastic waste.
And it’s only the beginning! We now plan to expand nation-wide and thus look for passionate, empathetic and talented minds to help us in our mission to drive this new flexitarian food culture forward and grow our community of conscious eaters!
Description of the role
We are looking for a passionate, creative and daring person to build the most inspiring brand and marketing strategy to help us revamp the food industry. You will focus on planning, developing, and driving the brand image, the marketing plan, and the customer community. This role has a strong focus on brand development, partnerships, organic and paid marketing channels. You will help us build and lead a team of talented marketing specialists.
You are goal- and data-driven, detailed-oriented, and interested in food- and/or sustainability topics. Do you fit the profile or feel you have something more to offer that hasn’t been addressed here? Then apply now and let’s have a conversation!
- Translate wyldr’s profile and value proposition into a coherent, inspiring communication and media presence.
- Hire and lead a small team of marketing specialists to achieve the goals in brand awareness-, loyalty and in acquisition.
- Drive the marketing channel mix and budget to achieve ROI according to targets.
- Build a reliable Marketing roadmap and ensure its execution.
- Define and run processes, involving running campaigns across all marketing channels (e.g. organic, performance, affiliates, PR, CRM, OOH, events).
- Build relationships with key partners and stakeholders.
- Coordinate resources and capacity planning, ensuring adequate communication across stakeholders.
- Being the voice and face of wyldr both internally and across our media platforms
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration, economics, marketing, communication or similar.
- At least 4 years of work experience in marketing with a strong focus on brand
- Previously led a team of 3+ people for at least 1 year and has strong ability developing and coaching people.
- Strong project management and coordination.
- Strong ability to motivate, coach and mediate.
- Significant knowledge marketing best practices and continuous curiosity.
- Stellar communication skills – verbally, written and graphical in at least German and English.
- Strong sensitivity to design and esthetics.
- Based in Berlin.
- Hands-on design skills are highly appreciated, but not necessarily required.
- Tech-savvy or ability to learn how to use tools quickly is a plus.
- Previous entrepreneurial or startup experience is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
We are a young, international team of nutritionists, story-tellers, data scientists and do-gooders based in Berlin. You can expect:
- An attractive package and employee benefits.
- A flexible remote-work policy.
- A pleasant - yet fast-paced - working atmosphere.
- A still-shaping company culture for which you are welcome to contribute.
- A discount on our wyldr Abo, providing you with fresh premium organic food every week for an attractive price.
- A diverse team of passionate colleagues with various interests but with one common ground: good & healthy food!
- A chance to impact people’s life and their contribution to change the world for the better, one bite at a time.
Ready? Then write to us at email@example.com with a CV, cover letter and anything that you deem useful to represent you in the best possible way!
Looking forward to hearing from you!